Job Title: Channel Manager
Salary: Up to £90,000 DOE + Bonus + Company Car
Work Pattern: Full time
Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
A leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. They work with clients across a range of sectors, including local government, central government, education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance, and other private sector organisations. And we support them with expertise from across our business – in customer and property management, software and hardware, back and front office operations, recruitment and training – working together to provide a seamless, multidisciplinary solution.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Channel Manager who will:
• Set up new channel partners and working with existing channel partners in Australia/East Asia, overseeing the on-boarding process and managing the process - the position will be based in Wiltshire, but there will be significant international travel.
• Implement channel marketing plans set out by the channel marketing team.
• Work closely with sales teams within the channel partner to train and advise.
• Regularly meet with counterparts with partner/channel organisation.
• Provide monthly reports on sales KPI’s within channel partners.
• Work to sales and revenue targets as set by the Sales Director.
• Give feedback to the marketing team on the success of sales promotions.
• Address customer service issues as raised by the channel partner.
• Identify and reach out to new potential channel partners.
• Work on cross selling opportunities within the organisation.
The next steps
So you know where you stand, we aim to respond to applicants within 5 working days.