Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Stoneseed HQ, Nr. Nottingham
Work Pattern: Full time
Responsible for supporting Head of Marketing in all areas of marketing activity.
Who you’ll be working for:
Stoneseed provides innovative Project, Programme and IT services to a multitude of clientele nationwide with projects covering a range of industries and technologies. Our success has been built around our innovative Project Management as a Service (PMaaS) model.
We recognise that behind our award-winning service is a great team and our employees feeling valued is something our Directors feel passionate about.
On joining Stoneseed you will be provided with: A company laptop; free tea and coffee; onsite parking; 24 days’ annual leave, plus an annual company day out. We provide our staff with multiple benefits that only expand the longer you work with us.
We believe that behind a great business is a happy workforce and these are a few small ways we can show our appreciation for all you add to our company, which was awarded Nottinghamshire Business of the Year for 2016.
Supporting the Head of Marketing with
(including but not limited to...)
• Web design and maintenance
• Social Media activity and promotion
• Digital marketing
• Brand identity
• Case studies
(including but not limited to…)
• Daily marketing support for the company across total marketing mix – digital, social, print, and visual
• Maintaining Social Media presence across the various SM platforms
• Email marketing using MailChimp and other platforms
• Creation of digital designs and designing marketing collateral
• Reporting of marketing activity and performance
• Copywriting and proofreading and editing